Thursday, December 18, 2008

Over the Counter Flea Treatment

I received this link on one of my e-mail lists and thought it was worth sharing. Please DO NOT use over the counter flea treatments such as those sold at grocery stores and pet supply stores. Please use quality products such as Frontline Plus and Advantage, which can be purchased from your veterinarian or an online retailer. These products are more expensive, but are MUCH safer for use on your dog. Read the article that I posted a link to below for more information.

http://www.publicintegrity.org/investigations/pesticides/articles/entry/1080/

2 comments:

Lisa and pups said...

Thanks for commenting - I am a huge spaniel fan... Haven't seen many English Cockers though... I think they are great!

blogdog said...

Thanks for our kind words on my blog and all the nifty tips on yours! Happy New Year to you and the English Cockers!