Thursday, June 19, 2008

The Tennis Ball Is Stuck In The Tree???

I thought this was so funny, I had to share with you. I threw the tennis ball in the yard yesterday and my dogs went running after it. When they got there, they could not find the ball.


They searched everywhere and Taffy and Jasmine decided the ball must have landed in the tree. I had plenty of time to run in to get the camera and they were still searching trying to find that ball when I came out.


The ball had not landed in the tree. It landed a foot away from my little Lexi-Lou who grabbed it and ran away as fast as she could (-:
Here is an article some of you may enjoy reading:

2 comments:

Sara said...

those are great photos - my mom loves ECS and has 3 at the moment so i'm use to seeing fun photos like yours :)

Kelly said...

This is a very funny breed (-: They have high entertainment value (-: