Thursday, February 14, 2008

TV: American Idol & Westminster

Those of you who know me well, know that I am really not much of a TV watcher. Most of my life I have easily gone days or weeks without turning on the television. Recently, however, we signed up for cable (yes, we did not have cable!) so that I could get Fox News channel. I love following the news during an election year. I have now discovered something else that I love on TV... American Idol!!! I have seen every episode this season and I am completely addicted to this show. Admittedly, I am not musically talented myself in any way, but it is so fun to see the different voices and styles that all of the contestants have. I already have my favorites (-: So, if anyone else is addicted to American Idol (or Fox News!) we will have to get together at the dog park or a dog show and chat about something other than dogs (-:


I also managed to watch part of the Westminster dog show and the AKC National Agility competition. Jasmine was really proud to see her sire, Ch Chestnuts Selling The Drama RN NA NAJ "Copper" go BOB and take a Group 4 in the sporting group.



I really think Wincent was sticking his tongue out at Sophie (-:

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Special Report with Brit Hume rocks!

Unknown said...

I just love Wincent...